I’m all over the map (in more ways that one) but thought that I should still try to do roughly one post a day. Here’s what I’ve got for y’alltoday:
1. Shipping my car back to CA and buying a clunker in MD is cheaper than registering the thing here and getting new tags. True!
2. I’m noticing really zesty names for fabric softeners. I just bought one called something like “exotic spice dare” and used to use “apple mango tango”. It’s only a matter of time before they come out with “sex panther” or “brazilian heat” or “doing it at the laundromat”.
3. Although it’s still hot as blazes, I can see the beginnings of autumn light, and that makes me happy.
4. I have no idea where I’ll be living in a month. I’m doing my best impersonation of someone who is exhilarated by this prospect, but may also be singlehandedly keeping the single malt Scotch importers in business in the process.
5. My friends on Twitter are amazing. The past year and a half has left me feeling rootless, but these people have been a supportive presence in my life for a few years now- I carry them in my pocket, and someone is always around to talk me down from the ledge.
6. My book is now on Shar! (and Amazon, iBooks, sort of Barnes and Noble.com and of course on Lulu.) The second volume is nearly done, content-wise, but I think I should go for more standard publishing and distribution this time. Thoughts?
7. There is no seventh thing. (an homage to Monty Python)
Yes there is…..
I’ve gotta room for you, you won’t be homeless! 😉
Cousin! What’s up! Cool to see you around here. You’re in…where? Upper West Carolinasylvania?
Ahhh, I am in the Beautiful Low Country of South Cackolacki…Beaufort, to be more precise! I try avoid going north of the Mason Dixon Line whenever possible, LOL!! Just let me know when you’re ready to come down & I’ll have either the B&B room (it’s just a name, you don’t get the treatment) or the Beach room ready for you! 🙂 Our door is ALWAYS open!! xoxox
You play the cello, like single malt and Monty Python. See, you can’t be all bad! 🙂
Ah, the largest marketing demographic in the known universe: The Sexually Bored Housewife. That rumbling you hear is Betty Friedan rolling in her grave at the lack of progress we’ve made in the past couple decades … 😛